Fedora and Linux Blogs
I know the trend now is “status updates”, but I still enjoy reading blogs more. And I’ve been doing lots more reading and far less writing lately.
I thought I might share the Fedora and Linux blogs that I enjoy. (Sorry I don’t have an OPML link).
- Hans’ hacking log (Hans de Goede)
- i, quaid (Karsten Wade)
- James Morris
- Jef"I am the pusher robot"Spaleta
- Kevin’s World (Kevin DeKorte)
- knurd (Thorsten Leemhuis)
- mairin (MÃ¡irÃn Duffy)
- Mether’s Fedora Blog (Rahul Sundaram)
- poelcat (John Poelstra)
- Rex Dieter
- Richard WM Jones
- Single Point of Failure (Jesse Keating)
- Tom Callaway
- Will Woods, Fedora Testing Guy
- wtogami (Warren Togami)
CentOS / Red Hat related
- Field Commander Wieers (Dag Wieers)
- Mark J Cox
- Michael Tiemann’s blog
- Red Hat Magazine
- Software Testing (Len DiMaggio)
- Havoc Pennington
- Technical Blog of Richard Hughes
- Linus’ blog
- Linux Hater’s Blog
- linux kernel monkey log (Greg Kroah-Hartman)
- /home/kOoLiNuS (Nicola Losito)
If you don’t know about Planet Fedora its a great place to peruse through some blogs. The volume is way too high to subscribe.
There are few other Fedora/Linux blogs but they either seem dead or their authors have moved onto other things. Right now, I like my mix of technical snippets as well as general Fedora discussion - especially from the people who put their dedicated effort into it.
ps. Even though I generally don’t read many “Howto” style blogs, I am always interested in recommendations.