I don't think anyone cares but I thought I'd list my personal account of which vehicles tend to be speed demons over the past year or so.
- Ford Focus - the smaller hatchback is probably the most common speeding vehicle I've ever seen.
- Chrysler Jeep Liberty - That 4.3L packs quite a punch, and this automobile has only recently been added to my list.
- Chevrolet Silverado Truck - This one's iffy. It comes close to the Dodge Durango or Dodge Ram.
- Honda Civic and Volkswagen Jetta both get honorable mentions.
- All Pontiac cars get the noteworthy competitor consolation prize.
So for the speeders, I wish they would at least drive safely. And for the jerks who cut people off and other contemptible act, they get the good old car horn. I'd much rather prefer an array of fog horns - that'll wake them up. But I wonder if there is any point giving the horn, these people either don't care or don't even realize they're committing an offense. So why do it? Simple, to make myself feel better.
Posted in: Random,